The Big Pink Bus will offer convenient access to high-quality screening and patient navigation to women in Arizona.
“I never thought this would happen to me. But now that I have beat breast cancer, I want to help others fighting this disease.”
– Traci Beagley, breast cancer survivor and CEO of Sunland Home Care & Medical
How The Big Pink Bus will help the fight against breast cancer:
- ACCESS to high-quality screening mammography services
- OUTREACH & EDUCATION about the importance of breast cancer screening
- INTEGRATION into a high-quality breast cancer program if needed
- IMPACT lives affected by the most diagnosed cancer for women in Arizona
Help make a life-saving difference.
The Big Pink Bus requires $1 million of support to become a reality.