When you first decided that you or your loved one required assistance at home, it was likely an overwhelming time. It’s common to not just have questions, but concerns and doubts whether or not hiring an in-home caregiver or private duty nurse is the right move.
We hear from our clients that at first, they had some trepidation about a stranger entering their home to care for them. It is after all a very personal thing to do and requires an immense amount of trust. This is normal for questions to arise such as would the caregiver or private duty nurse be understanding and empathetic? Would they really be able to help with unique needs? Could a caregiver or private duty nurse really improve quality of life at home?
Happily, the feedback we have received from our senior clients and their families is astoundingly positive. Our caregivers and private duty nurses are so appreciated – not only by Sunland but by their clients and their families as well. While we offer incentives for our staff as a show of appreciation, another way to let them know caregivers are appreciated is by leaving them a review. Check out some of the 5-star reviews and senior care testimonials our caregivers have received (these may be view via Google):
- “Outstanding communication, response time, and care. I believe my mother is still alive in a large part due to her care from Sunland. Jessica and Dixie went above and beyond to help our family navigate a difficult situation.” – Liz
- “What can I say… These guys are beyond amazing! I am the owner of Assisted Living Locators and have worked with Sunland over the last year and cannot say enough wonderful things about them in this tiny text field. Traci (owner) and her wonderful staff take so much pride in serving the community, and these are not just words… their service to the community is put into action. Traci, Jerry, Jessica, and other Sunland staff in the last year have done multiple donation drives for multiple causes. The most recent drive was a humanitarian donation of items sent to soldiers serving overseas in Afghanistan. During the height of initial Covid-19 climate, Traci and her staff organized a food drive that yielded two truckloads of food, as well as mass personal protective equipment to essential staff in assisted living communities and Skilled Nursing Facilities. All of the clients I have had the pleasure of referring to Sunland have been grateful and share the same sentiments I have explained. If you’re looking for a quality, caring, and professional home care for your loved one&hellipyou will be more than happy with the service provided.” – Dustin
- “They take care of me very well and are good at sorting out my medication for me. The caregiver does a great job at keeping up with and organizing my pills.” – Howard F
- “I would tell a friend that Sunland Home Care is easy to work with and is there to help when I need it. Sunland Home Care has made my life easier by taking the stress off of my family.” – Garrett S
- “Sunland Home Care is on top of things and knows what’s going on. My caregiver is just like one of the family. We love her.” – Jackie L
- “Our experience with Sunland Home Care has been nothing short of excellent! On many occasions, Jessica has gone above and beyond to personally check in on my mom to ensure her care was the best possible, especially under difficult circumstances. Her kindness and caring nature have meant the world to me. And their staff members have all been so caring and attentive to my mom’s needs, especially Connor, Wyatt, and Dawn. I am very thankful for all of the help we’ve received from Sunland and have full trust in my mom being under their care. I highly recommend Sunland Home Care for your family’s needs. Thank you for everything!” – Melanie P
And, from one of our own caregivers: “Sunland has given me an amazing opportunity. I am a professional and a compassionate caregiver. I strive to go above and beyond and treat people and their home environment as though they are a family member. I love taking care of people the elderly in the comfort of their own home environment. I always strive to do my best. I love what I do and I love to give comfort and dignity and strive to do my best at all times. I hope people feel safe and comfortable when I am caring for them.” – Anna H
We are incredibly grateful to our exceptional caregivers who go above and beyond to ensure that each client feels safe, heard, and cared for. Let’s give a big virtual applause for our staff, we appreciate you!
If you or your loved one feel it may be time to hire an in-home caregiver or private duty nurse, call us today! There is no obligation, and getting the answers to your questions will be comforting.