About the Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Jobs Phoenix:
Do you have a passion for helping seniors? Are you a self-starter who can take initiative and work with minimal supervision? Do you find joy in knowing the work you do is meaningful? If so, one of our CNA jobs at Adultcare Assistance might be right for you!
We are an award-winning in-home senior care service in Arizona with more than 24 years of excellence to our name. Because of the growing senior population, we are expanding our team of CNAs to help us care for our clients. More than 34 million Baby Boomers are or will soon be retiring, many of whom will need home care services at some point in their lives. This means more job security and stability for our CNAs, as well as a rewarding career where you can feel good about the work you do.
As a CNA, you will provide a variety of care services to our clients, from daily household chores to personal care and more. Duties may vary from client to client, as we strive to tailor our services to meet each individual’s needs.
At Adultcare Assistance, all our caregiver and CNA jobs qualify for perks and benefits. Read on to learn more about the responsibilities and requirements to join our winning team.
Some of the areas around Phoenix that we opportunities for CNAs include Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Glendale and the Biltmore Area.
In-home care responsibilities can vary from client to client. For CNAs, duties may include:
- Drive seniors to appointments, meetings, and church services.
- Help seniors with trips to local Phoenix markets.
- Go to lunch or grab an ice cream with your client.
- Keep your client beautiful assisting with bathing and grooming
- Incontinence care management to avoid embarrassment
- Light housekeeping to reduce stress at home
- Maintain vitality through meal preparation
- Avoid hospital readmissions with medication reminders
- Keep seniors out of danger with memory care safety
- Assist with physical therapy exercises
- Be the eyes and ears for hospice care
- Report changes in condition
Requirements for CNA jobs at Adultcare Assistance include:
HEART FOR SENIORS:
- Have a genuine desire to work with seniors
ABILITY TO WORK:
- Typically 8 or 12-hour CNA shifts in the Phoenix area
- Optional overtime often available
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening test
- Negative TB test
- Reliable Car
- Proof of auto insurance
- Valid Driver’s License
All our CNA jobs are eligible for benefits and perks, which include the following:
- One of the highest starting wages for in-home CNA jobs in Phoenix
- Signing bonus
- Unlike some CNA jobs in Phoenix, we DO pay the employers portion of employment taxes.
MERIT BASED RAISES
- 90-day review
- Bi-annual reviews
- $750 bonus for 3 caregiver referrals
- $250 bonus for each caregiver jobs referral
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
DEVELOPMENT and CAREER GROWTH
- Paid Welcome Aboard Training
- Paid Training
- Several employees have been promoted from their Phoenix based caregiver jobs to other positions within the organization.
- Company gatherings and team building events
- Nursing Assistant’s roundtable discussions for improving our care to seniors.
NO PAPERWORK or SIGNATURES
- Smartphone time tracking app
MANAGER ON-CALL 24/7
- Around the clock support from your management staff for emergencies or questions
How to Apply for CNA Jobs Phoenix
If you’re ready to apply for a Phoenix CNA job with Adultcare Assistance, please click the Apply for Job button below to fill out your application.
Adultcare Assistance is a leader in senior in-home care services. We’ve been serving families in Arizona since 1996 and continue to earn a reputation of excellence with our clients and employees alike. It’s because of this dedication and respect in the community that we are growing our team so that we can continue to serve families in times of need.
We specialize in 24-hour caregiving services, both medical and non-medical, according to each client’s personalize plan of care. For some clients, this might mean helping with light household chores and personal care during daytime hours. For others, this could be around-the-clock supervision, meal preparation, and mobility assistance.
No matter what our clients need, our team performs it all with passion. We recognize that families choose our services as a desirable alternative to nursing homes or other out-of-home care. Because of us, more seniors can live normal lives in the comfort of their own home and retain some of their independence. We take this obligation very seriously because we believe everyone deserves a high quality of life.
If you are ready to make a difference in someone else’s life, we invite you to apply for one of our caregiver or CNA jobs and embark on a career of serving others.
“Please apply now, there are so many seniors that truly need a knowledgeable and caring CNA in Phoenix”